Thursday, January 3, 2013

Zumba: tricking myself to workout


Today my pin comes from my pin board Body Re-Shaping, I realize that after 7 years of marriage and 2 kids that I need to get fit and I hate it.  I hate working out, I hate dieting, I hate thinking about it!  So I do classes that trick myself into working out - Zumba, yoga, etc.

I thought that all Zumba instructors taught the same dances, but today I went to a different class and it was way different, still good, but definitely not kicking my butt good.  I'll still go back, it seemed to have more of a classical dance feel to it compared to my usual class that has a kickboxing/hip hop feel.  I go to the South Jordan Rec Center and I really like it - I don't have to worry about appearances, or being late, and they have a nice child care center with a rabbit named "Bun-bun" who is now a friend we love.

No comments:

Post a Comment