Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pop of Color to Twist a Classic Outfit

Today for church I used two pins: Wearing Colored Tights in Winter and 12 Strand Pearl Necklace in my church outfit.  It created a nice pop of color to twist my classic "little black dress and pearls outfit".  I was hesitant at first to wear funky colored tights because I'm over 5 feet and not in an urban setting, but I did and was very pleased with all the fun compliments I received!

This is my outfit, no I'm not modeling it!
 

I own the top three and my dress and cardigan are very similar, so if you feel so bold you can re-create for yourself!

***Sorry, my first picture of my blue tights came directly from oldnavy.com, since then they have removed it!  I have re-posted the image from my pinboard. Go bold with colored tights!!!*** 1/23/13

2 comments:

  1. What color are the tights? For some reason, I can't get the image to load. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my fault, sorry, I'm still learning. Now the image is here to stay!

      Delete