Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Memory Jar 2013: For the Sweet Stuff

I forget sometimes what makes being a SAHM all worthwhile - the Sweet Stuff; little gummy smiles and hilarious quotes from the toddler.  Someone asked me what my most satisfying moment was and I honestly answered, "Holding a sleeping baby".  Ahhh, sappy but true.  So today I found a way to help me remember all the Sweet Stuff: a Memory Jar.

Memory Jar

Behold, my Memory Jar 2013, made by me in 15 minutes.  The pin comes from this blog originally:  inchmark, which is so cute journaling the author's daily interactions with her child.  I also used another pin, double whammy today, for the free mason jar labels with bands.  The label and band fit regular and wide mouth canning jars.  For more fun printables check out the site: limeshot.com.

For using the Memory Jar, every time there is a funny happening, or have to remember quote, I write it on a slip of paper with the date and pop it in the jar.  On New Year's Eve 2013 we read all the slips as a family and tape them in a little book, super cute right?!  Although I probably will break into it many times throughout the year when having a bad day to help pick me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment