Monday, March 25, 2013

Saturday, March 23 - Shower Curtain Rings Uses #1: Scarf Organizing

So, I've realized that my weekends aren't really mine.  Sorry, weekend posts might be lumped together on Mondays, just so I can have more family time on the weekends.

I'm trying to organize my horribly messy closet, it's time to go through clothes and donate, mend, keep, or trash.  I realized an hour into it that, this sucks.  Royally.  Hangers are at a premium and while I have been known to run to Wally World in pjs at 2am, I really didn't want to.  So how to condense to free up some hangers?  Enter Shower Curtain Rings, yay!  By Using Shower Curtain Rings as a Scarf Holder I was able to reclaim 4 hangers!  Woot woot!  Don't do more than 9 rings on one hanger unless your scarves are all lightweight, otherwise your hanger might break!

No comments:

Post a Comment