Friday, March 8, 2013

Free Apps for Preschoolers

I created a new pinboard, Ipod Apps & Family Sites.  My oldest princess is very interested in computers and our smart phones, and while I normally just type into the App Store "Free Preschool App", it's nice to know which apps are good, so I don't have to waste my time (or when I actually buy them, money!).  I downloaded 3 new apps, Free App of the Day takes you to a website that features a tested app that is free and gives a detailed description and why it's any good.

I installed 'abc magic', 'abc magic 2', and 'abc magic 3' I liked them, even though to me it seemed silly, the focus is on phonics with letter to object and object to object sound recognition.  There were other focuses in this family of 'abc magic' apps, sentence building, spelling, etc.

I really like that there are no ads in these apps!

No comments:

Post a Comment