Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Flowers that can survive a Frost & How to Clean Up Carpet after Potty Training (Works for Pet Accidents Too!)

Flowers that can survive a Frost comes from local Utah radio station and was very helpful for me in picking flowers for my garden.  My girlies and I had a fun 2 hours planting pansies, primroses, and ranunculus plants.  The local scenery right now ranges from brown to gray, so bright yellow and green and red really perk up my mood when I step outside my front and back door.  I tried planting bulbs before winter, but they got confused and popped up before the snows - I'm not too sure that they'll grow properly, so this is a nice back up plan for some flower power!

How to Clean Urine Out of Carpet is a must pin for parents going through potty training, and for any parent or pet owner because every now and then there is an accident.  Using a stack of towels, baking soda, Dawn dish soap, hydrogen peroxide, and vinegar you can clean you carpets as well as commercial carpet cleaner.  First blot the spot, apply a vinegar and water solution, blot the spot, sprinkle liberally with baking soda, work in with a brush or rag a solution of 1 teaspoon Dawn and 1/2 Cup hydrogen peroxide.  Allow to dry completely, then vacuum.  This was the easiest cleaning tutorial online I could find.                        

1 comment:

  1. Cleaning urine is one of the most stubborn to clean especially when dealing with the odor. It is one of the worst thing to deal with. Thanks for your blog, it is a great tip to learn from.

    Carpet Cleaning Brisbane Southside | Carpet Cleaning Brisbane northside

    ReplyDelete