Sunday, March 17, 2013

Saturday, March 16 - L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray

I took 2 days for this post to give a more accurate review of this product.

I tried L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hairspray as my pin for the day.  10 drugstore beauty finds better than department store buys lists this as the "it" hairspray and after reading online, it seems to be the case.  The hairspray is part of a larger European line and sadly not every piece of that line is available in the United States (I wanted to try the flexible hold that comes in a white canister).

I found that this product worked well, it doesn't make hair stiff or sticky, and for peeps with thin hair like me this is a great fit.  I like that there is no cap to remove or lose, and the spray nozzle doesn't get clogged or twisted in the wrong direction and you accidentally, but on purpose spray someone.

However, it stunk!  Stink, stank, stunk!  Many All negative online reviews were concerning odor.  I had to work up the courage to spray it a second time, and the second time I sprayed it, it didn't stink as badly.  I will try again, and if the smell is better I will keep it, if not it's going back to Wal-Mart!

This hairspray is salon priced, Wal-Mart is the cheapest at $12; that's a steep jump from my Rave $2 spray.

***UPDATE 3/19/13*** AFTER THE 3RD USE THE HAIRSPRAY SMELLS NICE, LIKE CHANEL #5!

No comments:

Post a Comment