Thursday, March 7, 2013

Get MAC make-up for Free!

My pin comes from My Style PinboardMAC make-up has to be my favorite brand of cosmetics.  I love the use of make-up as art and no other company has so many fun colors with such staying power!  If I decide to grace the world with my face in color, I want the effort to be worthwhile and to last!

MAC has a program called "Back to MAC", which is a recycling program.  Save any 6 plastic, glass, or metal containers from MAC and return them to a MAC counter in your mall or MAC store and you receive a lipstick of your choice as a thank you!  That's a $15 lipstick!  So each container is worth $2.50!

Capricious a 'Lustre' lipstick
Today was my first time using this rumored program, and I'm pretty excited because I use MAC for undercover concealer and powder - I didn't know before that they accepted the little plastic tubes from the undercover!  I've tossed like 8!  Agh!  Now I will be a free lipstick queen in a short time.  I have found that I like lipstick better than lipgloss because of lipstick's staying power, hair doesn't get stuck in it, and the tube of lipstick lasts longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment