Tuesday, March 12, 2013

How to fix broken make-up

Before
My new favorite eyeshadow, "Naked Lunch", broke!  I've been trying to use it, but the clumps get in my brush then fall out all over the place.  Thankfully, I remembered today (after putting on my face!) that I had pinned How to fix any powder compact.  





Here's how to:
  1. Add a few drops of rubbing alcohol, the higher the percentage, the faster it dries.
  2. Smoosh the make up with your finger to paste consistency.
  3. Smooth it as best you can.
  4. Let it dry!  Overnight is best.
After
If you're concerned about any alcohol on your skin or color change in your make up, don't worry because the alcohol completely dries and won't affect your face or your color.  You can do this with any powdered make up!

No comments:

Post a Comment