Saturday, February 2, 2013

Free Valentine's Day Fonts

With Valentine's Day fast approaching Pinterest has provided a plethora of wonderful free font links for everything from cute-sy to romantic script to holiday symbols.  I love that now when I want something new for a church poster or sign-up sheet it only takes about 5 minutes to find, install, and use!  Before I would have to search through font sites and it would take too much effort!  Lazy, but true.  From my Fonts and Printables pinboard I downloaded several new fonts for our church's cookie exchange handout.  My top four pins (over 50 fonts!  too many to make individual links) are: Valentine's Day playful fonts and graphics14 Romantic fontsFonts for Valentine's and Love Letters, and 10 free Valentine fonts.  Happy typing!

As a note:
I will be making this indoor wreath for my February Wreath of the Month this upcoming Monday night after my kiddos are sleeping - galpals you're welcome to join me!  Bring your own supplies!


Supplies:
8 inch foam wreath - $1 at Dollar Tree
100 cupcake liners for main part
5 different cupcake liners for accent
Button or decal for accent
Coordinating ribbon to wrap around foam wreath
Ribbon to hang wreath
Hot glue and hot glue gun

No comments:

Post a Comment