Wednesday, April 10, 2013

How to Remove Hard Water Build Up from Kitchen Sink Sprayer

How to Remove Hard Water Build Up was posted by a fellow Utahan momma with this crappy water!  My kitchen sink spray attachment only could spray halfway and in all directions, I am trying to go green and save some green and don't have time to scrape hard water build up off.  This was awesome and it worked!  Just use trusty old vinegar!  I soaked the attachment in a cup that I filled with vinegar and just left it alone for a few hours, then wiped it off!  If your shower heads or faucets get build up you can use this same trick!

My photos didn't really turn out, you just see the reflection of my pink phone in everything, so follow the link if you need some before and after shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment