Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 9 - Date Your Family at Dinner

Can I just say that I love positiveparentingsolutions.com?  Please check them out!  My pin comes from them as I was needing some advice and encouragement about the daily battle called family dinner.  Date Your Family at Dinner was the article I needed to lift myself off the kitchen floor, read it and there will be several sentences were you will be nodding your head and saying, "yes!  exactly like me!".  The gist of the article: Do Family Dinner!  The food isn't as important as the time together and the connection that fill be made with your family members.

Here are the 6 tips the author gave:

  1. Keep dinner simple
  2. Think of eating out as an occasion, not a habit or quick fix
  3. Have a menu plan
  4. Think about dinner for 2 minutes in the morning
  5. Make dinner after breakfast
  6. The crockpot can be your new best friend
Amen!  Let's eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment