Thursday, April 18, 2013

April 13th - Wreath of the Month: Happy Birthday Balloon Wreath

Happy Birthday Balloon Wreath is my Wreath of the Month for April, it seemed fitting since I have 3 family birthdays and 4 friends birthdays.  I found this wreath exceedingly easy and quick to assemble.  It cost between $10-$15, a bit more than I'd normally spend.  I ended up not able to finish the complete round before I needed to cover my naked door.  I actually received so many compliments about it just the way it was, I'm going to keep it that way and use the extra supplies for other projects.
Supplies via Wal-ly World: straw wreath form, 2 bags balloons, 2 bags floral pins

Leave the plastic wrap on the wreath and stick the balloons on with floral picks

Rotate colors and position of balloons to cover up the pins, the more you do the better!

My finished wreath

No comments:

Post a Comment